Career Opportunties: SEO Writer
- Completed College Degree
- 0 to 2 years of work experience
- Ideally, with writing experience
- Smart, organized, diligent, and hardworking
- Familiar with Google docs and related software
- Fluent in English
- Willing to learn our editorial process
- Can do quick research for writing various topics
- Good writing skills and attention to detail
- Willing to learn some software and techniques to make sure the content created is optimized
This job is 100% remote. The candidate is expected to work Monday to Friday. Company policy dictates that the hours worked per week need only be 35 hours.
The candidate is expected to be responsible and carry out writing/editorial tasks. We are looking for someone organized and savvy with google docs and related software.
Writing will involve research on a certain topic, and then developing content according to our editorial process. There are templates and guides set up to make writing easier and more structured.
We are a small team, so as we grow, so will the candidate.
- Fixed Salary
- Remote Work
- Learn how to write articles optimized for SEO
As an SEO Writer, you’ll be expected to do the following:
- Write several articles a week
- Have an interest in writing and research
- Deliver fully-optimized SEO content
- Handle several niches e.g. gadgets, skincare products, entertainment, etc.
- Join calls that may happen on a daily basis for team coordination
- Coordinate through different project management apps, such as Slack and Asana
If interested, please email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com and use the subject: “Full-Time Writer – [NAME].”
Please include how you found out about this job opening in your email.
After you send your email, we will reply with a link and instructions on making a sample article. This part of the process will test your writing skills as well as your aptitude for working with new SEO tools. Your output will determine if an interview will be scheduled. Even though the sample article will involve SEO tools, the instructions will assume that the candidates have no previous SEO writing experience, since even those with no SEO experience are welcome.